Monday, February 1, 2010

POA for 2k10

A new year has started and one month has just flown by..just like a full 2009 whizzed past..Ever since I got back from the US, I wondered what i was going to do and how I was gonna be able to spend time in India coz nearly all my close pals were in the US..
Books, tennis, gym, frds, trips to Bangalore, Deepak's visit and whole lot more helped ease the stress and dispelled all doubts about me not being able to survive in Chennai..

Now in 2k10, I have a whole list of things I wanna do..I sure hope to get most of them going..If I can get even 90% of this list done this year..I'd be beaming ear to ear at the end of it..

1. Defly wanna learn the Mridangam- something I had started years back and stopped for no reason wutsoever..will make sure I learn it..!

2. Play tennis regularly- the love for this game has grown over the years and Ill make sure I play enuf..

3. Teach part time- I love to teach and shud also help make a quick buck...shud start that soon...

4. Build a library of my own- Have already started working on this long time ambition of mine..Various genres, amazing books..I'd love a super collection...

5. Advanced course in Sanskrit-- lovely language and my interest and enthu for it is second to none and I sure wanna continue studying it..

6. Writing on Cricket- This I have started..I will continue writing as much as possible including a dream work on test history...

....I would love a visit to the UK but the probability of that happening is a little low..So I wouldn't put it up there..

and yeah lastly..find a nice gal!..That's gonna be one hell of a tough job I'm sure..:D

1 comment:

manasa said...

sanskrit ah... super... this s like a bucket list :P